Alpha Realty successfully closed multiple multifamily and
mixed-use investment properties throughout the boroughs
• 2368 Adam C Powell Boulevard in Harlem, consisting of six apartments and three commercial spaces, sold for $2,650,000. The 4-story mixed use building totals 5,250 s/f and includes an adjacent parking lot.
• 476 East 95th Street in the East Flatbush section of Brooklyn sold for $1,550,000 at a cap rate of 6%. the 7,760 s/f, three-story building consists of eight apartments.
• 48-41 45th Street in Queens, a 3,600 s/f property in the Sunnyside section, sold for $1,500,000 to a 1031 buyer.
• 4683 Park Avenue located in the Belmont section of the Bronx was sold in an off-market transaction for $1,450,000 to a local investor. The four-story, 9,600 s/f building consists of nine apartments. The property was delivered vacant.
• 564 West 182nd Street in Washington Heights is a fully vacant three-story building with 4,300 buildable s/f. It sold for $1,100,000
• 4715 New Utrecht Avenue in Brooklyn sold for $1,250,000. Located in Borough Park, the 2,500 s/f mixed-use building consistsof ground floor retail and apartments on the second floor.
• 642 Vermont Street in the East New York section of Brooklyn sold for $1,260,000 in an off-market deal. The property consists of six apartments and a two-car garage currently being used as an auto body shop. The property traded at a 6.7% cap rate.